Tuesday 29 December 2009

Daniel Antunes' 365 days Photography Project Kickoff

Hi!

My name is Daniel Antunes and I will start, on the next 1st of January, a 365 days photography project. Inspired by this post I read on the Digital Photography School web site, I decided to create this blog where I will post a photography every day for one year.

My main goal is to improve my photography skills through the most efficient method: lots of practice. I bought a Nikon D60 with a 18-55 kit lens 2 years ago and, since then, photography has become one of my main hobbies. Since I don't have much free time to shoot, my skills aren't that great... I hope to take advantage of this project to improve them since I will be shooting, at least, one photography each day.

I'm not really sure if I will make it to the end but I promise I'll try!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment