Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm back to the blog to try a 365 days photography project again!

Last time I made it to day 82. I will now try again to reach the day 365 shooting and posting a photo every day.

I started the project on the 1st of this month uploading the photos to my flickr account but I decided to reactivate the blog.

My life changed a lot since my last try on this kind of project. I'm now married and have a beautiful 8 months boy. This leaves me with almost no time for shooting and that can be seen by the low quality and imagination of my first two photos... :D But that's life! Some days are better then other, and better photos will come (hopefully :D).

I hope some of you that followed me 3 years ago are still here and leave me your feedback!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment